Combining deep brown tones with a subtle hint of brightness, our Oak hair extensions maximise length, thickness and volume. Made from only Remy human hair, this stunning shade is not only long-lasting but can also be treated just as you would natural locks. You can wash, dry and style with ease, perfecting your updos and using heated tools as you wish.
If you adore the Oak shade just as much as we do but are not 100% sure whether it's the right match for you or your client, feel free to get in touch with our friendly hair gurus, who are always more than happy to help!
Aftercare & Styling
All Regal Envy hair extensions are made using 100% human hair, which means that they will blend seamlessly into your natural locks. However, there are a few precautions that you must take to ensure that they stay in good condition. Below is a summary of how to care for and style your extensions.
Caring For Your Extensions
- Brush your hair every morning and every evening, preferably using a hair extension brush, starting from the bottom and working your way up. Be gentle to prevent putting tension on the bond, rings or tape.
- Never sleep with wet hair extensions.
- To minimise the risk of tangling and matting during the night, loosely plait the hair or tie it into a loose low ponytail.
- Do not use any products which contain alcohol as this can dry out both your natural hair and extensions.
- If you plan to go swimming, we advise wearing a protective cap to prevent any chemicals from damaging your extensions.
- If you use sunbeds, then wrap your hair in a towel or wear a cap to avoid melting the bonds and drying out the hair.
Washing Your Extensions
- Your extensions should only be washed 2-3 times a week.
- Gently brush your hair before washing, ensuring that it has been thoroughly detangled.
- Always try to wash your hair in an upright position to prevent knotting.
- Use lukewarm water to wash your hair.
- Focus your shampoo on the roots of your hair and the conditioner on the middle to ends. Avoid conditioner on the roots as this may cause extensions to slip.
- Ensure that all products have been thoroughly rinsed to prevent a build-up on the extensions.
- Once washed, squeeze any excess water from the hair. Do not rub the scalp or roll the hair up in a towel.
- Gently detangle the hair, starting from the bottom and working your way up.
- You can leave your hair to dry or blow-dry using a cooler setting.
Styling Your Extensions
- Your extensions can be styled as if they were your natural hair with the tools of your choice, such as curling tongs or straighteners. However, we recommend applying a heat protectant beforehand and using a lower temperature to prevent heat damage.
- You are free to wear your extensions in any updo of your choice. However, try to avoid putting your hair in a tight updo regularly as it may start to put tension on your scalp, as well as the bonds, rings or tape.
- We recommend that you do not colour your hair extensions. If you have any questions regarding this, then please feel free to contact us.
Please Note: All images used to represent products on Regal Envy are used for style demonstrative purposes only and may not be an accurate reflection of the precise colour. Shades may also differ based on the brightness and contrast of devices, monitors and screens.